The Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys are stunningly beautiful and very peaceful..
Here are a few resources for your visit
Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Nacoochee Valley Guest House ( & Bernie’s restaurant ) 706.878.3830 (Sautee-Nacoochee)letsgotobernies.com – The guest houseÂ is quaint, antique-y,Â and comfortable – the fine dining room is open to the public and it sits next door to Sweetwater Coffee House – great coffee, delicious soups and snacks, music on special occasions – a favorite spot for locals.
- Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn. lucillesmountaintopinn.com – a bit pricier – quite beautiful with thoughtful owners.
- Black Forest Bed & Breakfast (in Helen),Â blackforest-bb.com – even though it’s in town (Helen), it’s a bit away from the busiest places and very nice.
- Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals,
- Pinnacle Cabins,
- Georgia Mountain Rentals,
- Jenny’s Creek Campground,
- Smithgall Woods, gastateparks.org
For additional information on lodging and activities in the area, visit:
The Sautee-NacoocheeÂ Center with art, history and pottery museums and fabulous galleries, dances, music, theater and classes, (including my T’ai Chi Exercise and Gentle Yoga! Â snca.org.
Be sure to visit www.nacoocheewellness.com to learn about massage and spa services with my friends and colleagues.