Peaceful Nearby Lodging
Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Nacoochee Valley Guest House ( & Bernie's restaurant ) 706.878.3830 (Sautee-Nacoochee) letsgotobernies.com - The guest house is quaint, antique-y, and comfortable - the fine dining room is open to the public and it sits next door to Sweetwater Coffee House - great coffee, delicious soups and snacks, music on special occasions - a favorite spot for locals. Bernie also house a nice cabin for rent nearby. Ask about "the cottage" also.
- The Stovall House, Stovallhouse.com - Comfortable and older - on the Historic Register. If you prefer peace and quiet and economy, this is a good choice.
- Lucille's Mountain Top Inn. lucillesmountaintopinn.com - a bit pricier, more modern, great views.
- Black Forest Bed & Breakfast (in Helen), blackforest-bb.com - even though it's in town, it's a bit away from the busiest places and very nice.
- Cedar House Inn and Yurts (Dahlonega), georgiamountaininn.com - some distance from us but worth the drive!
For additional information on lodging and activities in the area, visit:
Sautee-Nacoochee Arts & Community Center with art, history and pottery museums and galleries, dances, music, theater and more: snca.org.